Skip to main content

Harris Beach Park, Oregon

 Well, goodbye to California. The coast got better and better the farther north I headed.

It appears that is going to continue in Oregon.

Today's ride, weather, scenery were as good as they could be. And, DR and I picked up another state we had never been to. And the trip is officially at 25,000 miles since June.

After today, I am not sure how long I will be in Oregon. It is a spectacular place. Weather will Aldo be a factor as it is evident that it is wintertime! Really a fantastic time to be here though.

Eureka, CA was a much busier town than I expected and looked like a place I would like to return to.

Brookings, OR has everything you could need and I already found excellent tacos and tamales. What a deal!

More pics tomorrow. I am done eating, its getting dark, I have firewood and beer to drink.

















Comments