Skip to main content

Getting Worse...

 At Lost Hills KOA, northwest of Bakersfield, CA. 

The ride here was terrible. The bright spot was to be getting here as the weather was suppose to moderate.

It didn't. The weather service reports 61 degrees. It is 49 degrees. The skies were suppose to be clearing but it is pouring and a 20mph wind to top things off.

I have about 100 miles to Morro Bay Park. I will do that tomorrow so I can fill the goal of riding coast to coast, then I will get out of this state as fast as I can. After today, I seriously regret coming here. And that is a first. There has been no other state I thought that about.

Comments

  1. You should stay longer. You might get hell to freeze over. Wait don’t stay. We don’t need more crazies leaving Cali.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment