Skip to main content

Wahpeton ND

 Just when I thought I had this motorcycle travel figured out...

I decided to head through Minnesota and into North Dakota for camping. Very serious error.

My Garmin GPS coul not locate anything. Literally. Google maps got me completely lost, stopped working and kept locking up. And my offline map program would only tell me I needed an update, though it was updated two weeks ago. After riding through enough gravel and dirt to shake my kidneys to pieces, I was able to extract a town location from my gps. I have a hotel for the night. $190.00 per night for a room in a cornfield. But I am now close (supposedly) to I29. Tomorrow, I will make my escape. To where? I don't care.

Comments

  1. Wappapello replay? Yikes! #NoTechnologyInHeaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve only heard of this. Never experienced for myself. There are places where cell phones work but gps has no signal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the little known
    "AREA 56" If they find and catch you you'll never be heard from again. BTW the hotel owner is in cahoots with them. AC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment