Skip to main content

Visiting With My Cousin

 At Elkhart, IN, visiting my cousin Mary Ellen. 

She has some health challenges but maintains faith and spirit in spite of those troubles. Something for me to learn here.

She also publishes posts for her online ministry "Fishes and Loaves Living", found at these links:

Fishes and Loaves Living- Twitter

Fishes and Loaves Living - Facebook

Give it a look. You might find something you need.

Good visiting, Cuz! Glad you are doing well. Will keep you posted on my whereabouts.







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you Keith! And of course catch each other up on our lives, and then zing a couple cliffhangers just before your departure. LOL
    Thanks so much for making my area of Indiana a stop on your newest adventure. Appreciated!
    And I'm ever grateful for your blog shout-out for Fishes And Loaves Living.
    Cuz, keep the rubber side down and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do. I will clean up the links if I can figure out how to put in hyperlinks again. Little rusty at this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment