Skip to main content

DR... It Has To Be Said...

 After a bit of research, I realized that of the 48 states I have been to by motorcycle, 43 of those states were ridden on DR. Of course, there is redundancy, as I had ridden some states multiple times on different bikes. However, the fact remains that DR has travelled through more states than any of my other bikes, and through more states than many so-called "touring bikes" ever achieve.

Based on these conclusions, I think it only fair and proper to designate DR as an intercontinental touring and dual-sport masterpiece.

 



Comments

  1. I dont know about all that biz, but I will its one tough litte son of gun. It definitely has been put through the ringer and come out like a champ. AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dr the next King of Baja?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. No more Hondas, Beav. All DRZ's. First Baja then Dakar!

      Delete

Post a Comment