Skip to main content

About Being Adaptable...

 Under cold, rainy skies, I made my way from Muskegon, KOA, north to Buckley, MI, on my way to Sault St. Marie. By absolute chance, I turned on my volt meter, which is usually only used when I have heated gear on. The meter read 11.8 volts, instead of 14.

Nearest Suzuki dealer was Grand Rapids  MI, 120 miles back the way I had just come. I made it, with my dash display shutting down as I rolled onto the lot. DR did everything possible to get us here. That is one faithful motorcycle!

So, dealer will check charging system tomorrow. I am guessing a bad stator, but will see. I am in a hotel without transportation but have the Uber app on my phone. Amazing technology




Comments

  1. “It’s gonna blow up”. I still can’t believe Pete said that about jumping your Yamaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment