Skip to main content

Great Day To Be In Nebraska

 Breakfast with the UP gang. Really good to see everybody. I think I have updated all my contacts  so will stay in touch.

All my business is done here. Will be hading out in the morning, lunch in Hastings, then spend the night in Salina, KS before doing a final push to Mountain Home.

On the right: Beech  Jason, Jeremy, Joel. On the far end  Kirk. On the left: Me, Nate, Dan, and Mark. Great guys to work with. Everyone is scattered now, but we were, pretty much, midnight light repair when I was working. Good to see you guys again. Will stay in touch and let you know when I am passing through again.

Dan with his insane 460 Mustang. It does sound pretty bad-ass!


Nate's Indian 111. Beautiful bike that he needs to do a cross-country on...😉


Under the hood. Pretty decent burn-out Dan!


Comments

  1. So cool that you all were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment