Skip to main content

Frigid Lake Superior

 I made it to Whitefish Point and the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum. Seeing a video shot from the deck of an ore boat in a storm brought back some bad memories. I have done some crazy things, but working on a Great Lakes tug was full-blown loonie.

M2 and M123 are magnificent roads. Very remote. Trees are turning and its cold. I am glad I did not wait any longer to come up here. Stopped for coffee then another hour to Bay Furnace campground.



My first view of Superior. Tampa Tugs would not put their boats on Superior.











































Comments

  1. Wow some really great pictures thanks. Ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps unexpectedly, this part of your journey put your tug work in perspective. Great museum photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment