Skip to main content

Out Of Oregon!

 I thought today might be the first day in awhile that I didn't get rained on. Nope, but the rain was short lived.

I am now in the town of Mt. Shasta, CA, which leads to today's quiz question:

Q: What do you get when you ride a motorcycle through the Cascades in February?

A: COLD!

Riding down the 5, Mt. Shasta came into view. A true masterpiece. Rising to over 14,000 feet, the mountain was covered with snow, illuminated by bright sun with the peaks wrapped in clouds. Majestic, in the strong sense of the word.

And, contrary to what I thought as I was leaving California, I am ssoooo glad to be back. I didn't realize the sun didn't work in Oregon or Washington😎.

So, two days here, then a hop to Redding on Thursday morning for DR maintenance.






Comments