Skip to main content

Arizona Riding

Incredible ride yesterday, guided by my new buddy Skip.
Up to the top of Mt. Lemmon, then I camped, coming back down the mountain, at Molino Basin. Beautiful place, where a very loud and strange "noise" woke me at 0300. It lasted about 15 minutes and was loud enough that it created echo's in the canyon. Audio below:


Thanks to Skip for all the help and tour service! Arizona is an incredible place for a bike.
Pictures coming! Have to download from my camera
Stop for a Sonoran Dog. Good stuff!

Road to the top of Mt. Lemmon
















Molino Basin







Comments

  1. Very very awesome. AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been watching videos of people recording strange loud noises all over the world. Whats going on is very weird. AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After some research, I confirmed what I heard was a mountain lion, which concerns me a lot. It was not very far away and didn't sound happy.

      Delete

Post a Comment