Skip to main content

Why Is This A Desert?



Overcast and chilly all day, then some rain this afternoon. I think the "desert" moniker is false advertising. The campground host is here from Saskatchewan and she is even commenting about the cold temperature today.

I did make a trip into Nevada today so racked up another state traveled to by motorcycle. That brings the total for me to 43 and 34 for DR, I think. And coming up on 23,000 miles since starting this trip in June.

Added another day to my time here, then will be heading to Death Valley. No doubt, it will rain there. If I stay here another month or so, California will be selling water to Colorado😑




States Visited By Motorcycle






Comments

  1. Keith, you do have a history of causing floods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently. I brought rain to Death Valley😮‍💨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment