Skip to main content

A Fine Day At The Monument

 A trip into Ajo for a little shopping today. About a 75 mile round trip but the weather was great. On the way out of town, I picked up some tamales from a roadside stand.

Once back at Organ Pipe, a ride through the desert seemed in order. A few miles into the desert and I was ready for a break and some tamales. Life the way it was meant to be lived, I think.

A final note, since departing Missouri on June 13, DR and I have travelled 21,000 miles through, I think, 32 states. Been an incredible trip and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of a number of people, so thank you to everyone. And, of course, I am most thankful for a rock-solid reliable, and faithful, motorcycle. Outstanding job DR! Outstanding!!

Ajo, AZ
A mile to the border...













Tamale Pit Stop
Dont know this plant yet, but it is wicked.






Comments