Skip to main content

Wellsboro, PA

 Holed up again. Rain has stopped for the moment but promises to continue shortly.

I plan to ride the portion of the section 9 that I can, which will be almost none as it is all off road, which should mean underwater. Last night rain extended from Maine to Georgia, which seems impossible, but where there is a motorcycle there is rain...

I can use the layover anyway as my leg and ribs are quite painful again. Not sure if that is due to the change in weather or yesterday's exertions or a combination of the two, but Aleve is coming in handy.

Still planning on getting to Maine but cannot afford too many more delays. 

A Stoic quote that I need to give some consideration to after recent events:

“External thinks are not the problem. It’s your assessment of them. Which you can erase right now.” – Marcus Aurelius

Comments