Skip to main content

Vernon Twp., NJ

 I left the campground in Connecticut at 0800. I pulled onto the highway, hit second gear and the sky opened up. Got to Vernon Twp., NJ at 13:30. Lady had a room so let me check in early. I am soaked and very cold.

BUT! New Jersey was the last eastern state I had not been to on a motorcycle. Have to decide what to do from here. Still need to visit Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota before heading towards Nebraska. Had planned on going to the Upper Peninsula but that will depend on the weather.


Some New York humor:




Comments

  1. Well there is something to be said about traveling contradictory to the seasons. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked. Rain was an issue but the amount of rain was also unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better hit the upper peninsula!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment