Skip to main content

Cooperstown, NY

 No, I have not gone full libtard. With that point clear, I have to say that upstate New York is spectacular and from what I have found, people are great. And are very plain that "upstate" has nothing in common with "the city".

I was encouraged to see numerous anti-Biden flags and banners. Seems Uncle Joe might not be too popular in these parts. I even passed a couple of homes proudly flying the Confederate Stars and Bars, my personal favorite.

And the countryside is beautiful. My conceptions about this state are being completely revised.

Staying at the Cooper's town KOA for two nights. Need to spend some time formulating some routes.


Comments

  1. You need to venture into “the city” for comparison. Otherwise you’re just assuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not "assuming". After today, I am relying on eyewitness accounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment