Skip to main content

A Failed Quest

 Intending to correct my "error", I set out today for Richmond, VA, the location of Hollywood Cemetery, which is where President Jefferson Davis is buried.

I did not make it to Richmond. Google had routed me through Appomattox and I got sidetracked. After reviewing Appomattox, seeing the grave of Jefferson Davis did not seem as important.

Appomattox is a tragic place, but the victors get to write the history, so a few pictures of the place where the country, founded after breaking away from England, came to it's end, destroyed by Abe Lincoln and his bands of murderers, rapists, thieves and destroyers of liberty.

Mi amigo, Eduardo Torres, asked me: "What happened to my country, the one that started it's constitution with "We the people?" Lincoln killed it. It took a long time to finally pass into history, but Lincoln struck the death blow to that country and to liberty.
























































Comments