Skip to main content

I Can't Believe I Get To Do This!

 Having a motorcycle, on a perfect day like this, in Arkansas, is more than anyone has a right to expect. Pure gift, there is no other way to describe it.

Headed west on AR62 to Yellville, where I picked up AR14 south. Beautiful road. Stopped at Spring Creek campground and watched the Buffalo River for a little while. I think this will be a great winter camping spot.

Continued on 14 south to Harriet, where 14 turns east. Continued on to Alison, AR, where I picked up AR5 north, another great ride, which took me to Mountain Home. About a 130 mile of pure therapy.

Find an excuse to get out and find your own "great ride", in whatever shape and form it comes. Time is short, don't think you will "do it tomorrow". We are never guaranteed a tomorrow.

A couple of shots of the Buffalo at Spring Creek Campground. 







Comments

  1. Nice. I loved Arkansas. Fun rides and beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment