Skip to main content

9 Months On The Road

 It has been 9 months and 30,000 miles since I left buddy Al's place and headed into Arkansas.

I have been in 34ish states for the trip, not sure of the exact count, but I am certain I have 3 to go in order to have ridden a motorcycle through all of the lower 48.

Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Not sure about a timeline. As always, weather will be a determining factor, but I doubt I will be riding that far north before the middle of May, at the earliest.

I still intend to ride along the northern borders of New Mexico and Arizona, Four Corners, Grand Canyon and up into Utah. Weather, again, is the primary consideration. And, right now, the weather is not so hot. Rather cold, in fact.

So, my expectation was the trip would last about a year and that may be close to correct.


Comments

  1. So awesome that you have been able to do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment